Northern Security Alarms have been in partnership with Gent since the beginning of the Gent 24 Network in 2000. We are very proud to have been selected by Gent to become integrators of the most comprehensive life safety system on the market today. Gent’s product portfolio boasts some of the most advanced technology in the market today and in particular the S-Quad device which is the UK’s most innovative solution to the detection and signalling of fires. The S-Quad achieves what no other manufacturer can even come close too by combining 4 devices in one. Not only is it a sensor but also combines sounder, strobe and speech into one single device.
Here are 10 reasons why to use S-Quad:
- Advanced Sensing Technology coupled with integral sounder, speech capability and strobe in one intelligent device provides the UK’s most innovative solution to the detection and signalling of fires.
- Rapid Fire Detection 4 separate sensing elements including CO can be set with individual sensitivity levels and sensor ‘states’ can be programmed for different time periods to suit all applications and environments.
- Minimal False Alarms The combined power of S-Quad and Vigilon panel provides quick, intelligible decision making. The S-Quad dual angle optical sensor recognises a clear distinction between smoke and steam.
- Saves Lives The S-Quad range incorporates intelligent heat and gas sensing technology to allow the early detection of fires, which are known to be particularly hazardous to building occupants.
- Safe Evacuation Voice messaging capability through the sounder functionality ensures quick and safe evacuation in the event of a fire.
- Cost Savings S-Quad provides four functionalities within one device supported by 2-wire loop Vigilon system, with built-in isolators in every device.
- Compliance with DDA (Disability Discrimination Act 1995) Legislation Built-in high intensity flashing strobe warns those with hearing difficulties of a potential fire hazard – now a legal requirement in all public buildings.
- The Power of Vigilon Supports the largest number of Fire Detection and Alarm products on the same 2 cables with soft or SAFE (Soft Addressed Firmware Encoded) addressing options.
- Monitored Line Input / Output Option Output can be used for a remote LED. Input can have a separate identity to the sensor although they share the same electronic address.
- Peace of Mind All Gent fire products are designed to be compatible with the same successful Vigilon platform and supported by a UK wide network of Approved System Integrators.